Snorkel update

Hier sollte alles rein was irgendwie direkt mit LT-Technik zu tun hat.
Also in erster Linie technische Fragen und Antworten, aber zum Beispiel auch Tips und Tricks,Technische Umbauten etc.
Gäste dürfen nur lesen. Registrierte Benutzer und LT-Freunde dürfen lesen, schreiben und Anhänge erstellen.

Snorkel update

Beitragvon Tim Aldiss » Mittwoch 20. Juni 2018, 11:29

Hi from the UK and the VOLT group :) Please excuse me posting in English...

Firstly thanks so much to those of you who are already involved in the group buy of the LT 1 snorkels - we've gone a long way towards our original goal. However it's 6 months since we started and I'm keen to close this first round order as I'm sure you are. Here's where we stand.

Our original quote expired 4 months ago so we got a new quote for the job. The cost of tooling for the injection moulding option that we have gone for works out at £280 each.

Sorry I know it is more than we originally suggested and it's disappointing that there haven't been more orders to get the cost down to what we originally thought, but we're real close.

I hope you understand how a group buy works and are happy to make up the difference and pay the extra £50 each into the iwantasnorkel@gmail.com Paypal - as friends & family please - then we will go ahead and press the button and get our snorkels made asap.

Thanks for getting us this far!

Lastly... if you haven't yet ordered now is your chance. Here is the link for a new customer: http://vwlt.co.uk/4x4-snorkel/

Cheers
Tim Aldiss

Fahrzeug: VW LT28D Westfalia Florida '89

Zurück zu LT-Schrauberecke